M.Sc. Qinwei He
Short Curriculum Vitae
Received BSc degree in Communication Engineering from Nanchang University, Jiangxi Province, China, in 2010, the MSc degree (with distinction) in Digital Signal Processing from the University of York, UK, in 2012. I am working as a research assistant in ISEK group now. My current research interests include OFDM system, network coding, and image/speech processing.
- Q. He, Y. Hu, A. Schmeink "Resource Allocation for Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications in Sparse Code Multiple Access Networks", in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking.
- T. T. Nguyen, S. T. Le, Q. He, L. V. Compernolle, M. Wuilpart, P. Megret, "Multicarrier Approaches for High-baudrate Optical-Fiber Transmission Systems with a Single Coherent Receiver", IEEE Photonics Journa, vol. 99, no. 99, pp. 1-1, February 2017.
- G. Zhang, Y. Hu, Q. He, J. Wang, "Type-II Quasi-Cyclic LDPC Codes with Girth Eight from Sidon Sequence", to appear: IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW) 2018, Guangzhou, China.
- Q. He, A. Schmeink, "A Better Decision Rule for OFDM with Subcarrier Index Modulation", Proceedings: Berlin, Germany, 21st International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas, March 2017.
- T. T. Nguyen, S. T. Le, Q. He, L. V. Compernolle, M. Wuilpart and P. Megret, "Multicarrier Approaches for High-baudrate Optical-Fiber Transmission Systems with a Single Coherent Receiver," in IEEE Photonics Journal , vol.PP, no.99, pp.1-1, February 2017.
- Q. He, A. Schmeink, "Comparison and evaluation between FBMC and OFDM systems", Proceedings: International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas 2015 (WSA2015), Ilmenau, Germany, March 2015.
- Q. He, C. Schmitz, A. Schmeink, "BEP of Fourier Transform and Discrete Wavelet Transform based OFDM", Proceedings: International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems 2013 (ISWCS), Ilmenau, Germany, August 2013.
© ISEK at RWTH Aachen